Day two was very smooth! I ended up running more errands than anticipated before getting juicing groceries so I did end up quite hungry at one point but other than that it’s all going very well.
Today’s juicy goodness:
32 oz basil/garlic/lemon/celery/carrot juice
24 oz Tazo Passion herbal tea
8 oz parsley cilantro juice and young coconut water (with a probiotic)
30 oz Casey’s Mexicana Green Juice
32 oz Gena’s Nourishing Vegetable Broth
34 oz romaine/carrot juice with vanilla stevia and cinnamon
I also thought I’d share my favorite ways of assisting my body in the detox process. As previously mentioned, I’ve attempted fasts before without employing anything of this sort and either failed to finish the fast due to uncomfortable symptoms or didn’t end up with any noticeable benefits at all. It doesn’t do any good to hydrate all the old stuff in your body if it doesn’t leave, and my body seems to appreciate all the assistance it can get.
My can’t-live-without detox treats:
1. Booty cleansing (colonics and enemas)
3. Indian Healing Clay (my absolute favorite facial mask, I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar)
4. Inversions (I have a cheap board that works just fine).
6. Yoga (stretching, twisting, and deep breathing are very helpful and feel wonderful, I got a stack of new yoga dvd’s from my library this week!).
and a few things I love but haven’t indulged in this go round…
7. Hot epsom salts baths (I’m freshly tattooed so no baths for me right now…pictures when it’s finished :))
8. Infrared sauna (I used to have this one and it lasted about a year, not bad for the price and I loved it).
Do you have any suggestions to add to the list?